Sign Up for the PTA!
Have you ever wondered why you should join the PTA?
In addition to supporting your child’s school directly, there are many other benefits to you when you join, such as :
- Get Connected: There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources: The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network: PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow: By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up: PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement: By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model
- By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Individuals and local units can take advantage of a host of benefits from PTA membership including Discounts and Offers from the national pta (www.pta.org), such as magazine subscriptions, leadership training, e-newsletters and much more.
Did You Know?
Even if you don’t care to attend meetings or participate in committees, it’s important that you send in your membership fee. A large portion of your membership fee goes directly into the PTA budget and is one of our larger fundraisers.
How Do I Join?
Becoming a member couldn’t be easier!
Simply use the online form or download, print, and complete. If you choose the paper form, then all that’s left is to send it to school with your child or drop it in the membership box in the front office.
Staff PTA Membership Form: Online
If you have questions please feel free to Contact Us; we are always happy to help.